Due to its expansion, Spineart is consolidating its Marketing Department with the recruitment of an:
This role will Implement and execute the group compliance and risk policy OUS:
• Be in charge of French HCPs compliance process with “CNOM”:
Consulting contract management
Preferred contact with CNOM
Management of “Transparence” post event.
• Coordinate other OUS HCPs compliance processes.
• Coordinates the distributors compliance process:
• Manage the Consulting agreement process:
Contact person for agreement request
Process request and affeered compliance submissions
Manage signature process
Update contract follow-up.
• Archive all the contracts.
• Make sure that the compliance processes are strictly followed.
• Manage each event within budget parameters.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or legal
• First experience in an administrative position requiring attention to detail and compliance with process
• Solid understanding of medical compliance requirements & processes would be a plus
• Ability to perform under tight timelines, fast-paced, changing environments
• French as native language, Fluent English, additional European language would be an asset