Due to its expansion, Spineart Spain is consolidating its Sales Department with the recruitment of a:
This role is responsible for the negotiation and operation with the local clients. It’s responsible for generating sales, achieving the Sales Manager predefined objectives, and visiting existing and potential clients. As business delegate he/she will represent the image of the company.
• Establish sales objectives by customer.
• Definition of strategies for each client.
• Preparation of periodic reports on the sales situation in your area.
• Monitoring and reporting the activities of the other companies in your area.
• Develop training plans for clients and collaborators in their area of action.
• Intensive promotion of the company’s products establishing a clear and effective presentation plan.
• Effective presence throughout the area under their responsibility
• Inventory management following the guidelines of the company, taking responsibility for the management of expired products.
• Collection management taking special attention to the unpaid
• Obtaining, in a timely manner, all the necessary information for the proper management of surgeries, eliminating management and collection problems in both public and private administration.
• Maintain the corporate image of the company and represent it as an area manager.
• Communicate the opportunities to improve their activities in relation to compliance with the client’s requirements, and in general in order to ensure the efficiency and adequacy of the quality management system to the activities it performs.
• Prepare the specific procedures that correspond to you.
• Detect the deficiencies that arise in their activity and inform them of their immediate superior, proposing and implementing the corresponding corrective and preventive measures.
• Thorough knowledge of the market in your area, being attentive to any opportunity that may arise in your area, both at the market level (client) and at the level of human resources (commercial available, etc.)
• Achieve and surpass the sales target
• Preferable university degree (ideal in the area of health sciences) or equivalent experience in the sale of column devices for at least 5 years
• Appreciated degree in commercial disciplines and / or Marketing (Master, Postgraduate, etc.).
• Appreciated previous experience in sales or commercial activities and / or Marketing.
• Fluent English would be an asset
• Computer skills at the user level.
• Solid product and management training.
• Skills in sales techniques and negotiation.
• Customer oriented.
• Process and project management.
• Strategic thinking.
• Knowledge of the market / industry.
• Continuous learning.
• Continuous feedback and development of people.
• Empathy with clients and company staff