We are currently looking for an
Item Master Data Coordinator
- Set up and maintain master data (SKU/BOM/Routing) across multiple planning and execution systems.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures to support data collection and ensure master data integrity in all key systems.
- Partner with multiple functional areas to ensure new items are set up timely according to project completion dates.
- Execute changes to the master data as it relates to the business processes with stringent adherence to best practices to ensure the integrity of all data change requests.
- Manage validations and periodic maintenance of information related to master data.
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed while ensuring compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Assist business areas in improving and defining standard operating procedures, process flows and documentation.
- Perform mass updates as required.
The Item Master Data Coordinator ensures global master data integrity and quality across processes and various business groups. The position serves as an expert to the organization as it relates to data standards and integrity. As part of the role, the person is expected to work closely with various departments and identify gaps and improvement opportunities related to item master data management. This person will also be involved in strategic and cross-functional projects across multiple data domains that will impact the end-to-end supply chain.
- Higher and specialized Education into Industrial Methods
- Minimum 5 years industrial/medical device experience
- ERP Knowledge (item creation, Production Routes and Bill of Material) – Experience on Dynamics AX would be an asset
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous person, able to handle a large amount of data (management of 5,000 items)