Due to our expansion, we are looking for a
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Analyze global inventory turns at customer sites and drive corrective action plans in coordination with Sales, Planning and Customer Service teams
- Coordinate inventory rebalancing actions between subsidiaries to ensure optimal use of available inventory across the network and mitigate inventory risks
- Design, develop and implement tools to analyze current and projected global inventory performance
- Provide cross functional business partners with inventory reporting that enables analysis and decision making
- Initiate and/or support initiatives related to inventory flow optimization
- Work closely with Sales, Planning and Customer Service teams to support inventory phase-in/phase-out at the different stocking locations
- Coordinate actions on soon-to-expire/expired inventory
- Identify root cause drivers of inventory variances when performance is below target
- Implement best practices to drive inventory optimization within the Global Supply Chain
- Coordinate inventory returns, audits and physical counts in accordance with company policy
The Business Operations Analyst will take cross functional inputs and perform sales and inventory analysis to develop a plan that supports the net working capital target for the company. This person will drive Spineart inventory allocation across the distribution network and coordinate all consignment inventory actions.
- Solid knowledge of the medical device industry: minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Device industry
- Skilled competence with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point; Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Fluent in English and French
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated organizing and prioritizing skills, attention to detail, and initiative in completing tasks in a timely and reliable manner.
- Assertive with strong initiative and willing to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles – tenacious and resilient
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines independently