Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
For our Customer Service Department, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR
The Customer Service Director leads and develops a successful team to ensure customer support readiness and stellar service level. The person is responsible for the day-to-day operations related to order management with the objectives to ship all orders on time and in full. This position also drives operational excellence in Customer Service and owns order to cash policies and procedures.
- Provide a framework where Customer Service Representatives can thrive and grow while exceeding customer expectations all the time.
- Establish a clear vision, actively engage Customer Service and empower the team to successfully lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure customer orders are always shipped on time and in full and actively participate to the daily operations with the team.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks with the objective to maximize service level and guarantee operational performance.
- Monitor and communicate operational performance measurements such as service level, back orders, sales orders statistics…
- Ensure team members have the appropriate knowledge and skills to make necessary improvements to meet or exceed supply chain targets.
- Perform root cause analysis to solve complex issues related to business processes and/or system functionalities and drive corrective action plans with the support of VP Operations when needed.
- Lead or support key projects related to net working capital improvement: reconciliation of forecasts with orders, replenishment of local country warehouses and consignment inventory models.
- Find opportunities to streamline and automate customer service activities, only in ways that will measurably improve the customer experience.
- Coordinate weekly open orders and back-order reports analysis prior to distribution to the field team and customers.
- Provide proactive communication across all levels of the organization related to progress and direction on Customer Service activities.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service and building a winning culture.
- Natural leadership skills: extrovert, energetic, open minded, thick skinned.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles – tenacious and resilient.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Maturity and good judgment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines independently.
- Fluent in French, English and German.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Sales & Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 8-10 years Customer Service experience.
- Significant PC knowledge & Windows OS experience. Skilled competence with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Should you be interested, please send your CV and cover letter.