Due to its expansion, Spineart is consolidating its education department with the recruitment of an Education Manager
Reporting to the Education Director, the education manager will be responsible for the clinical and product training of employees, agents and distributors globally.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Internal training content management including creation, improvement of content for all levels
• E-Learning platform content management
• Trainer for employees, including onboarding trainings (on-line, in-person at the HQ and locally in different geographies as needed).
• Support surgeons education events as needed, including wet labs.
• Estimated travel time 25%
• Fluent English, French a strong plus, Spanish/German a plus.
• Advanced spine clinical and surgical knowledge (anatomy, biomechanics, imaging, spinal surgical procedures…).
• Excellent teaching and presentation skills.
• Strong experience in Medical Devices, specifically Spine.
• Candidates without proven spine experience will not be considered for this role.
• Sales experience is a strong plus.
• The candidate must be based (or willing to relocate) in or near Geneva.