Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
Spineart markets in about 58 countries, a complete portfolio combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
For our Marketing, Communication & Events Department, we are looking for an
This role will provide support in planning, management and execution of Events and Trainings in the spine area.
Responsibilities include all aspects associated with organizing, planning, on-site support, and post event wrap-up.
- Manage venue sourcing and rooming block for each event
- Provide registration, attendance and all reporting as required
- Negotiate & secure meeting space with hotel/venue/laboratory
- Manage AV, F&B requirements, meeting space, travels, as well as event related marketing material
- Management of HCP sponsoring, travel, and registration
- Provide support to other departments for additional meeting space and logistics
- Coordinate demo material shipments and returns
- Organize and lead planning meetings with the broader Education and/or Marketing team
- Create & manage preparation of supportive meeting planning materials
- Work with communication team and support in event related corporate communication
- Maintain and update calendar on congress dates, event schedules, internal trainings, etc.
- Provide on-site assistance; oversee specific areas/details of program
- Effective interaction with other departments – e.g. Education, Marcom, IT, Finance
- Special projects (virtual events, staff trainings, etc) as required
- Post events satisfaction surveys analysis
- Goodies, print inventory management and follow up
- 5+ years’ experience in congress management for MedTech
- Knowledge of compliance parameters in connexion with the MedTech industry
- At ease around anatomical specimens
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite, with focus on PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Virtual events skills (Teams, Zoom)
- Event skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform under tight timelines, fast-paced, changing environments
- Solid understanding of housing and registration requirements & processes
- Negotiation skills with vendors such as AV, meeting space, F&B contracts
- Maintain/develop good long-term relationships with hotels, venues and suppliers
- Fluent English and French. Other languages is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Based in Geneva