Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
Spineart markets in about 58 countries, a complete portfolio combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
For our Office Management Department located in Geneva, we are looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE – OFFICE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT Part time
- Welcome visitors & staffs (13h00 – 18h00 from Monday to Friday)
- Handle phone calls
- Handle postmail & shipments (Fedex, DHL) for the entire office (postage stamper, sending and reception)
- Order office supplies and furnitures
- Prepare new arrivals (welcome package office supplies, goodies, furnitures, cleaning company)
- Refill cafeteria areas and meeting rooms with coffee, tea, sugar, etc… when necessary
- Ensure that all spaces are clean and tidy at all times, communication with cleaning company
- Main point of contact for sports lessons registrations
- Main point of contact for our two company cars management (planning, car overhaul, motorway sticker,…)
- Support 1 for internal events
- Contact maintenance services when necessary
- Provide support for any special projects when needed
- Min 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and French
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Versatile, flexible and able to adapt to new situations
- Ability to manage priorities and to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details and/or handy-man profile to complete the duo
- Available to replace your direct colleague with whom you will form a duo when he/she is on holidays and/or absent
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Apple).