Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
Spineart markets in about 58 countries, a complete portfolio combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk & Office Assistant to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests/visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises as well as guarantee a nice work environment for our employees.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8.00-13.00 OR 13.00-18.00 (rate 62,5%)
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors & staffs – Handling phone calls
- Ordering office supplies and furnitures
- Handling postmail & shipments (Fedex, DHL) for the entire office (postage stamper, sending and reception)
- Preparing new employees’ arrival (welcome package office supplies, goodies, furnitures, cleaning company)
- Refilling cafeteria areas and meeting rooms with coffee, tea, sugar, etc… when necessary
- Ensuring that all spaces are clean and tidy at all times, communication with cleaning company
- Acting as the main point of contact for sports lessons registrations as well as our two company cars management (planning, car overhaul, motorway sticker,…)
- Contacting maintenance services when necessary
- Providing support for any special projects when needed
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work or related training
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience in answering and screening calls as well as welcoming visitors
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities. Problem solving skills
- Available to replace your direct colleague with whom you will form a duo when she is on holidays and/or absent
You are interested and feel you are a great match for this role ?
please send your CV + letter to firstname.lastname@example.org