Manage product lines from market assessment to product launch
• Build and execute launch plans related to your portfolio.
• Take part in the R&D development as marketing support from the design input phase to the product launch phase. Based on market knowledge, you will provide your R&D with a deep support and analysis during the development process.
• Research and analyze market conditions (pricing, reimbursement, …), identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations.
Manage the maintenance of the products already on the market
• Help preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at the warehouses (direct & indirect markets) to ensure delivery timelines.
• Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products you manage and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan.
Implement appropriate sales and education support
• Implement field support (attending surgery, promotional visit to surgeons, participation to congress) and education sessions.
• Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team.
• Monitor sales supports adequation to the needs, timely define and implement the changes.
• Ensure a fluid bi-directional communication with the field
• Be ready to implement the relevant field support.
• Implement the advertising plan and liaise with marcom team and the advertising agency regarding the product line you manage.
• Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates (new developments, implants, instruments, surgical tech or MKT tools).
• First experience in the spine or orthopedics business (Sales, Marketing)
• Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Engineering
• ‘Will do’ and problem-solving attitude
• Team player
• Be customer oriented
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken) mandatory