Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
We are looking for a Latin America Marketing Downstream Manager
The downstream marketing is a multi-faceted role, that ultimately aims to increase the visibility of the Spineart brand in dedicated (‘focus’) geographies. The downstream marketing person is able to analyze the business of the given geography, utilizing his/her own knowledge of the market, sales data provided by Spineart and interactions with customers.
Together with the teams in HQ, the downstream marketing person will focus on specific actions directed towards the promotion of the Spineart brand and/or specific products in the geographies.
The downstream marketing person will report to the Market Development Strategy VP
- Identify relevant objectives in key geographies to increase sales
- Once the objectives are established, participate actively in defining the tactics with the Brand, Product and Local Teams (ie creating marketing content, launch initiatives, sales promotions..)
- Implement the initiatives (local tactics) in the geographies, in agreement and collaboration with local teams and distributors
- Support the local Distributors by delivering, as needed, training, scientific and educational events, networking events Additional Responsibilities, as needed
- Support peer to peer surgeons’ visitation
- Support local Academies and Spine Summits in collaboration with local teams
- Case coverage (only when strategic and relevant)
- Spine Experts (product, procedure, OR etiquette..)
- Flexible and result-oriented
- Preferred location: Colombia or Brazil (other locations will be considered)