We are currently looking for a
The Product Manager will manage product lines from market assessment to product launch:
- Build and execute launch plans related to his/her portfolio.
- Take part in the R&D development as project co-leader from the design input phase to the product launch phase and provide R&D co-leads with a deep support and analysis during the development process.
- Research and analyze market conditions (pricing, reimbursement, …), identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations.
- Manage the maintenance of the products already on the market
- Be responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at the warehouses (direct & indirect markets) to ensure delivery timelines.
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products portofolio and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan
- Implement appropriate sales and education support
- Implement field support (attending surgery, promotional visit to surgeons, participation to congress) and education sessions
- Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team
- Monitor sales supports adequation to the needs, timely define and implement the changes
- Define the advertising plan and liaise with marcom manager and the advertising agency regarding the product line
- Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates (new developments, implants, instruments, surgical tech or MKT tools)
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or in Spine industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or engineering
- French and English mandatory, other language is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Solution and Customer oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team spirit
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel