Led by our company philosophy of Quality, Innovation and Simplicity we are a fast growing spinal implant manufacturer with an extensive portfolio. Our unique products include 3D printed Ti cages and Baguera, our flagship cervical disc replacement which are all supported by a comprehensive HCP education programme.
We operate in 57 markets around the globe and are seeking highly motivated agents for the UK to work alongside our UK team. Following a change in strategy, our products are now included on both the TOS2 and Scottish Spinal frameworks where we are looking to expand into the NHS.
- Strong orthopaedic / spine expertise (minimum 3 years)
- Achieve defined sales budgets and provide sales forecast
- Demonstrable ability to target new business and open accounts
- Development, implementation and communication of innovative and sustainable sales strategies
- Introduce the Spineart product lines and provide training to HCP’s on our products and company
- Support surgical teams on the use of our products in the operating room
- Represent the company at national and international workshops, conferences and conventions
- Ensure that the company image is developed and maintained as per the corporate philosophy and directives
Expressions of interest should be made to Lee Bullen, Sales Director UK, Ireland & Nordics.