With presence in 57 markets around the globe, we are looking to continue our rapid expansion in the United Kingdom. We are therefore seeking two highly motivated and independent agents to work alongside our UK team to support and expand our customer base.
- Sales plans to ensure profitable growth
- Strong orthopedic / spine expertise (minimum 3 years) Achieve defined sales budgets and provide sales forecast
- Development, implementation and communication of innovative and sustainable sales strategies and goals Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Accompany the team in sales development, product marketing and contracting Acquire new customers and maintain existing ones
- Develop relationships with customers
- Introduce the Spineart product lines and provide training to medical personnel on our products and in certain occasions directly
- Support surgical teams on the use of our products in the operating room
- Represent the company at national and international workshops, conferences, conventions
- Ensure that the company image is developed and maintained as per the corporate philosophy and directives
Expressions of interest should be made to Lee Bullen, Sales Director UK, Ireland & Nordics.