Do you want to work for an innovative specialist spinal implant company?
Does knowing you are making a difference motivate you?
If yes, come join our UK Sales team!
As London Sales Manager the main missions will be:
- Increasing sales in your territory and developing relationships with customers of the Spine portfolio.
- Managing existing business; account manage the established customers and hunt down new business opportunities within the territory.
- When onsite with customers, using your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems, informing surgeons, nurses, and other staff as to the proper, safe and effective use of the SPINEART portfolio.
Who is our successful sales team?
Developers – Achievers who develop new business opportunities and relationships.
Challengers – People who seek out the hard projects and work to find the right solutions.
Teammates – Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers – Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with internal and external contacts.
Strategic closers – Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-Oriented achievers – Representatives with an unparallel work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their performance objectives.
- Proven experience in Orthopaedic/Neuro medical sales
- A. or B.S degree ideally in a science or business-based subject (or equivalent experience)
- English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An individual who takes ‘ownership’
- Ability to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed and win.
- Team player
- Sporting / competitive background.
- A valid drivers’ license
- Ideally living in London
Who we are
SPINEART is a company for engaged passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity we offer.
Our success also depends on our team’s value. The human being is at the centre of our concerns. We pay special attention to our recruitment to make Spineart a great place to work.
For us, soft skills are as important as hard skills. What we expect from our employees is nothing short of real team spirit, mutual assistance, and self-transcendence.
Our philosophy: Quality, Innovation, Simplicity
Our values: Respect, Integrity, Solution oriented
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package with bonus & commission
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance and death in service cover