For our Customer Service Department, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative acts as the internal and external customers advocate. The person supports the day-to-day operations related to order management with the objective to ship all orders on time and in full. The Customer Service Representative main duty is to maximize service level by exceeding customer expectations all the time.
- Represent company to external and internal customers and provide stellar customer service
- Process sales orders in the ERP and confirm products availability to customers, manage replenishment of consignment inventories by focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service level
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on time and in full, coordinate deliveries, follow-up on customer inquiries, liaise with management regarding customer credits, identify quality assurance complaints, trace lost shipments
- Approve return requests in coordination with Supply Planning and coordinate returns
- Manage shipping priorities and clarify customer orders for the shipping department
- Communicate weekly open orders and backorder reports to the field team and customers
- Coordinate physical inventories at customer facilities with field staff: issue inventory listing and reconcile discrepancies
- Approve allocation of stock in short supply in coordination with field staff and Demand & Supply Planning
- Issue special price quotations and bids, coordinate pricing allowances, deductions and adjustments.
- Reconcile forecasts with orders, replenishment and inventory systems, focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service levels.
- Connect customers to appropriate Corporate support or field staff
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience (in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Experience in Export would be a strong asset
- Fluent in French, English and German.
- Significant PC knowledge & Windows OS experience: Skilled competence with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service and prioritizing needs of those seeking information from the company.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles – tenacious and resilient.
- An excellent team player – highly effective in working with others but also capable of working independently as necessary.