You are a highly motivated Junior person willing to start a meaningful career and join our Education team to help shape the future of our company!
The Education department is supporting Spineart OUS activities with 2 main area of focus:
- Surgeon education
- Internal education
Surgeon education programs aim to build and facilitate the successful adoption and utilization of our medical devices through different kind of events:
- Academies: Didactic and hands-on training for surgeons who want to expand their techniques
- Summits: Course based on cases discussions on an advanced spine problematic to create honest and open discussions between experts
- Surgeon visiting programs (“peer-to-peer”): Programs providing an opportunity for surgeons to discuss online or visit reference centers experts in spine surgery in the operating room.
- Sponsorship: Support of partner’s educative events by providing equipment and on-site support.
The Education department is also supporting regions in their local surgeon’s events, by helping to build the program and collaborating with local faculty.
Internal education aims to train new employees according to their job responsibilities with set programs.
It also supports the evolution of the sales force with local advanced programs.
An E-learning platform has been launched in 2023 to support all internal trainings.
After an intensive onboarding phase of training on spine anatomy, pathologies and treatments as well as product training, you will evolve as a
Junior Education Specialist
Surgeon education 2/3 of your time
You will support the OUS Education Manager by assisting in building and facilitating surgeon adoption of Spineart devices.
- Preparation of events:
- Coordinate with training physicians (elaboration of consultancy agreement)
- Coordinate the logistic and administrative with anatomical laboratories
- Make available training equipment (demo implants & instruments)
- Coordinate logistics with event manager and communication department
- On-site support
- Assist training physicians during hands-on with Spineart products.
- Coordinate surgeon visitations with local regions and reference centers:
- Liaise with the local team for the visit logistic
- Accompany visiting surgeon during his venue
- Collect visiting surgeon feedbacks
- Create social media posts
- Demo material’s planification
- Gather and organize Countries’ forecast for demo product
- Ensure an efficient organization of the demo sets and implants (booking process, conflict management among events…)
Internal training 1/3 of the time
- Support the Education Manager in the development of the e-learning platform (you will be trained on the e-learning platform with the scope of supporting the training documentation upload and provide a ‘back-up role’ if needed).
- Support Education Manager in the organization of internal training sessions.
- At a later stage, eventually back-up of the Education Manager on training sessions.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in medical device
- Knowledge of operating room’s environment
- Excellent presentation and capacity to interact with exigent customers and partners
- Experience and ability to work effectively with multi-cultural and cross-functional groups.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software systems quickly (E-learning platform) and good computer knowledge (especially power point and excel)
- Good writing skills
- Organized – Sense of priorities and details
- Proactive attitude – Focus on customers’ needs
- Flexible – Travel 35-40%
- Fluent English and French
- German and/or Spanish a plus
- Driving licence mandatory
- Position based in Plan les Ouates (GE), Switzerland
Who we are
SPINEART is a company for engaged passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity we offer.
Not only will you be part of a passionate and inspiring team but you will also have the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company.
At SPINEART you will find a dynamic atmosphere ensuring short decision-making processes and freedom for satisfying work.
Our success also depends on our team’s value. The human being is at the centre of our concerns. We pay special attention to our recruitment to make Spineart a great place to work.
For us, soft skills are as important as hard skills. What we expect from our employees is nothing short of real team spirit, mutual assistance, and self-transcendence.
Our philosophy: Quality, Innovation, Simplicity
Our values: Respect, Integrity, Solution oriented
What we offer
- Modern infrastructure
- Sports activities during lunch break
- Team events
- Direct cooperation with all departments
- Young, motivated team
- Agile and international environment
- Full time position
- Home office: 1 day per week
- Good Social insurances package
- Location: HQ Geneva
Should you be interested, please send your application (CV+letter) to email@example.com