Are you a highly skilled Engineer who is dreaming of a job with a real impact on patients ’lives?
Do you want to work for an innovative specialist spinal implant company and play a crucial role in ensuring efficiency of our manufacturing processes?
If yes, come to join our Process Validation team!
Together we can shape the future of the healthcare.
As Process Validation Engineer you will participate to the qualification-validation strategy for the processes and activities for which you are responsible (internally and externally).
You will work in close collaboration with R&D, Operations and RA departments and with sub-contractors to qualify their processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing protocols, tests sheet and qualification-validation reports
- Performing / overseeing the qualification/validation tests
- Identifying the issues, providing solutions and tests corrections
- Participating in the Non-Conformance resolution, Complaints and CAPA
- Participating in the sub-contractor’s qualification (documentation, technical visit, and audit)
- Supporting R&D: critical dimensions, inspection sheet, quality documentation
- Writing technical documentation
- Proposing action plan and test strategy