Our success also depends on our team’s value. The human being is at the centre of our concerns. We pay special attention to our recruitment to make Spineart a great place to work.
For us, soft skills are as important as hard skills. What we expect from our employees is nothing short of real team spirit, mutual assistance, and self-transcendence.
Our philosophy: Quality, Innovation, Simplicity
Our values: Respect, Integrity, Solution oriented
Are you a passionate individual with a strong background in clinical studies?
Are you dreaming of a job with a real impact on patients ’lives?
Do you want to work for an innovative specialist spinal implant company and play a pivotal role in advancing medical research?
If yes, come to join our clinical studies team!
Together we can shape the future of the healthcare.
As Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible be for clinical study site management and monitoring (France) ensuring compliance with regulations and standards and assisting in the management of clinical studies:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing sites for site initiation, conducting site initiation, monitoring, and closure
- Closely working with the sites to ensure continual engagement throughout the study.
- Working attentively on identifying and understanding site compliance issues and collaborating with sites to resolve data discrepancies quickly and effectively.
- Tracking data collected from sites to ensure that the patient consent process and patient follow-up is on time and complete.
- Proactively escalating site performance issues or challenges that the site is facing.
- Tracking site safety reporting, writing safety narratives, coordinating safety reviews.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of clinical study documentation (site files, site support tools, monitoring plan and reports, safety plan, CRF, etc).
- Assisting in the preparation of Ethic Committee (EC) submissions for clinical studies.
- Tracking and uploading study site radiological imaging as applicable
- Assisting with the preparation of investigators meetings.
The CRA is expected to travel approximately 70% of the time during site monitoring periods (in France Specifically)
- At least 2 years of experience in clinical study monitoring on-site.
- Current knowledge of medical device clinical trials design and best practices
- CRA certification desired
- Registered Nurse or equivalent medical background or Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or other life sciences discipline.
- Fluency in English (working langage of the team) and French (working langage with stakeholders).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- An individual who takes ‘ownership’ and who is also a team player
- Flexibility to travel.
please send your cv to email@example.com