Are you a highly skilled Engineer who is dreaming of a job with a real impact on patients ’lives?
Do you want to work for an innovative specialist spinal implant company and play a crucial role in ensuring efficiency of our manufacturing processes?
Are you interested in a short-term contract (6 months)?
If yes, come to join our Process Validation team for a maternity leave replacement!
Together we can shape the future of the healthcare.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing protocols, tests sheet and qualification-validation reports.
- Performing / overseeing the qualification/validation tests.
- Identifying the issues, providing solutions and tests corrections.
- Participating in the Non-Conformance resolution, Complaints and CAPA
- Participating in the sub-contractor’s qualification (documentation, technical visit, and audit)
- Supporting R&D: critical dimensions, inspection sheet, quality documentation
- Writing technical documentation
- Proposing action plan and test strategy
- Proben experience in Validation /Qualification Process
- Knowledge of machining and associated processes
- Experience within medical device industry or spine surgery would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements, as ISO 13485
- Higher qualification in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical
- Strong communication Skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to diverse audiences
- Good writing skills (structured documentation such as protocols and reports)
- Able to work in English, french equivalent to mother tongue
- Driving Licence
- Available on February/ March for 6 months