For our Customer Service Department, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative acts as the internal and external customers advocate. The person supports the day-to-day operations related to order management with the objective to ship all orders on time and in full. The Customer Service Representative main duty is to maximize service level by exceeding customer expectations all the time.
- Represent company to external and internal customers and provide stellar customer service
- Process sales orders in the ERP and confirm products availability to customers, manage replenishment of consignment inventories by focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service level
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on time and in full, coordinate deliveries, follow-up on customer inquiries, liaise with management regarding customer credits, identify quality assurance complaints, trace lost shipments
- Approve return requests in coordination with Supply Planning and coordinate returns
- Manage shipping priorities and clarify customer orders for the shipping department
- Communicate weekly open orders and backorder reports to the field team and customers
- Coordinate physical inventories at customer facilities with field staff: issue inventory listing and reconcile discrepancies
- Approve allocation of stock in short supply in coordination with field staff and Demand & Supply Planning
- Issue special price quotations and bids, coordinate pricing allowances, deductions and adjustments.
- Reconcile forecasts with orders, replenishment and inventory systems, focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service levels.
- Connect customers to appropriate Corporate support or field staff
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience (in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Experience in Export would be a strong asset
- Fluent in French, English and German.
- Significant PC knowledge & Windows OS experience: Skilled competence with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service and prioritizing needs of those seeking information from the company.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles – tenacious and resilient.
- An excellent team player – highly effective in working with others but also capable of working independently as necessary.
Spineart is proud to announce the launch of its upgraded, and now single-use, TEKTONA®2 Vertebral Fracture Reduction System, featuring enhanced ergonomics and usability.
Aligned with the company’s goal of transforming spine surgery for patients, surgeons, and hospitals; Spineart has developed a minimally invasive technology that enables a targeted, controlled, and multidirectional reduction of the vertebral compression fracture with a fully repositionable instrument.
Combined with TEKTONA® HV Cement, TEKTONA®2 preserves the trabecular structure, while enabling a precise and efficient treatment of the fracture.
To learn more about this differentiated technology, please visit (link to product page).
TEKTONA®2 is not FDA Approved.
More information here
Spineart is proud to announce the full launch of PERLA® Occipital fixation system, creating a complete OCT solution.
Built on 6 years of experience with the PERLA® system and a successful limited release period, the PERLA® OCT system is now ready to go worldwide.
Aligned with our goal of transforming spine surgery for patients, surgeons and hospitals, the PERLA® OCT system combines comprehensive, sterile packaged implant with intuitive instrument designs.
Designed with a commitment to Quality Innovation and Simplicity, the occipital implants offer:
· Occipital plates: three sizes with translating and rotating rod connections for increased versatility in rod alignment
· Occipital rods: Ti and CoCr rods in three pre-bent angles and an adjustable rod for precise and simplified angulation adjustments
· Occipital screws: self-tapping screws with streamlined, blunt tip for efficient and safe insertion
More information on : https://www.spineart.com/products/
We would like to thank our faculties, Dr. Abdollah Yassine Moufid, Dr. Cecile Swennen, Dr. Simon Teyssedou and Dr. Tanguy Vendeuvre, for their expertise and guidance during the two-day Academy held in Poitiers, France on April 13th-14th.
All participants had the opportunity to practice on re-vascularized anatomical specimens, share tips and tricks on a variety of techniques and discuss cases during interactive sessions.
We warmly thank all the participants for sharing their valuable experiences, benefitting their peers and patients alike.
In Miami last week, deformity surgeons from Latin America, Spain and the USA had the invaluable opportunity to share their techniques and learn from their peers. Over the course of 2 days, 30 participants contributed their insights on osteotomies and derotation, as well as thoracic and sacroiliac fixation, both in the classroom and the anatomical lab at the Miami Anatomical Research Center (MARC) Institute.
We warmly thank the two Chairmen, Dr. Samuel Pantoja (Chile) and Dr. Gabriel Rositto (Argentina), as well as our Guest speaker, Dr. Rod J. Oskouian, MD, FAANS (USA), and the four Faculties, Prof. Raphael Marcon (Brazil), Dr. Juan Martin Valdivia (USA), Dr. Luis Esparragoza Cabrera (Spain) and Dr. Ricardo Restrepo (Columbia), for generously sharing their time and expertise and all the participants for giving their valuable experiences, benefitting their peers and patients alike.
Spineart is proud to announce that more than 50’000 Cervical Disc Prosthesis BAGUERA® C have been implanted globally.
Strong of excellent results at 5 years, BAGUERA® C stands out as top-notch artificial disc replacement device, elegantly engineered to ensure a safe and effective treatment option for patients. The 10 years clinical follow-up are expected to be released soon and an IDE clinical investigation is ongoing in the USA.
The BAGUERA® C Cervical Disc Prosthesis is an MRI safe spinal device. The endplates of the BAGUERA® C are anatomically shaped and their inner bearing surfaces are coated with a diamond-like material that features a low coefficient of friction. The load sharing design and the guided mobile nucleus are intended to prevent excessive constraints on the facet joints and the adjacent levels.
More information about BAGUERA® C on : https://www.spineart.com/products/