We are building a new factory and broke ground on October 26th, 2023.
Built on a 7,000 sqm (70,000 sqft) greenfield development lot, the new Spineart factory is our third production site and our largest so far with more than 4,200 sqm (42,000 sqft) and will eventually regroup all our manufacturing and logistics activities. It will be equipped with state-of-the-art additive manufacturing, CNC machines and a new clean room. This new site will support Spineart continued double-digit growth through a significant manufacturing footprint expansion and the integration of the latest manufacturing innovations as well as sustainability standards.
The new factory is located close to our global headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, in a region renowned for being a center of excellence for precision manufacturing.
The official opening of the new Spineart factory is scheduled early 2025.
For the first time in its history, Spineart has reached and surpassed €100m of trailing 12-month revenue.
As the success and expansion of the Ti-LIFE ranges continues, we are rolling out the posterior fixation PERLA® platform and actively invest and develop multiple enabling technologies for spine surgeries, as exemplified by its co-development agreement with eCential robotics.
We are steadily gaining market share in Europe where the MDR certification of our full portfolio is well ahead of our peers and in the US through the addition of state-of-the-art systems to our portfolio. Our 2 US IDE trials for the BAGUERA® C cervical disc prothesis are enrolling at full speed and we are aiming for enrollment completion in the coming months. Meanwhile the 10-year safety and efficacy data for BAGUERA® C collected from Europe have been published in the prestigious European Spine Journal.
Spineart is committed to transform spine surgery for patients, surgeons and hospitals as we aim to create safe solutions and ultimately advance healthcare worldwide.
For the first time in its history, Spineart has organized an exclusive event for women in the Spine industry in Luzern, Switzerland last week.
The goal of this program was to offer women spine surgeons a dedicated platform to advance the dialogue on important spine topics, make lasting connections and inspire each other.
Considering the quality of the exchanges between the 22 participants who addressed scientific subjects but also discussed how to strengthen the science ecosystem together, we are delighted to share that the mission was accomplished!
We would like to thank all our special guests Susanne Siegenthaler, Military pilot in the Swiss Air Force, Dr. Med. Nermine Habib, Founder and President of Swiss Female Orthopaedics, Dr. Adéla Wyncoll, Co-Founder and managing partner of Women’s Leadership Academy and Dr. Med. Dominique Kuhlen, Chief Clinical Officer of the Hirslanden Group. A special thanks also goes to our speakers Dr. Caroline Hirsch, Dr. Sara Burguet, Dr. Lima Sprenger, Dr. Sonja Häckel and Dr. Raluca Reitmeier and to all the participants.
We are absolutely certain that this event will be the first of a long list and we can’t wait for the next editions!
After the 5-Year clinical results published in 2018, we are proud to announce that the European Spine Journal has just published the 10-Year results.
81 patients continued their follow up to 10-years and the results confirm the long-term performance and safety of the device. In a nutshell, at 10 years the range of motion is preserved in 86.6% of the patients, the upper adjacentdisc height is preserved with no degeneration, compared with the pre-operative height. There are no long-term device or surgery related complications and no progressive osteolysis is observed.
We look forward to seeing the 15-Year results!
On April 1st, 2023, Spineart SA has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Sanyou Medical to sell Spineart technologies in China. Both companies will cooperate particularly in the field of motion preservation technology focusing on BAGUERA® C disc replacement. The partnership combines Spineart 15 years of experience in spinal arthroplasty with Sanyou’s expertise and reach in the clinical requirements of the Chinese spine market.
Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients. Spineart markets a complete portfolio, in 60 markets, combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
About Sanyou Medical
Founded in 2005, Shanghai Sanyou Medical Co, Ltd. is a company dedicated to the R&D, manufacturing and sales of innovative and independent orthopedic products. The main products of Shanghai Sanyou are spinal and trauma implants. Shanghai Sanyou is one of the few companies with the ability to commercialize original innovations based on clinical requirements in the field of spinal implants in China.
For our R&D department in Spineart headquarter, we are currently recruiting a
The Product Manager will manage product lines from market assessment to product launch:
- Build and execute launch plans related to his/her portfolio
- Take part in the R&D development as project co-leader from the design input phase to the product launch phase and provide R&D co-leads with a deep support and analysis during the development process
- Research and analyze market conditions (pricing, reimbursement, …), identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations
- Conduct sales analysis and be able to establish action plan to support the development of the range
- Be responsible for preparing product forecasts
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products portfolio and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan
- Implement appropriate sales and education support
- Implement field support (attending surgery, promotional visit to surgeons, participation to congress) and education sessions
- Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team
- Define the advertising plan and liaise with Marcom manager regarding the product line
- Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates (new developments, implants, instruments, surgical tech or MKT tools)
- +5 years experience as a Product Manager and/or in Spine industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or engineering
- French and English mandatory, other language is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Solution and Customer oriented
- Team spirit
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel