For our R&D department in Spineart headquarter, we are currently recruiting a
The Product Manager will manage product lines from market assessment to product launch:
- Build and execute launch plans related to his/her portfolio
- Take part in the R&D development as project co-leader from the design input phase to the product launch phase and provide R&D co-leads with a deep support and analysis during the development process
- Research and analyze market conditions (pricing, reimbursement, …), identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations
- Conduct sales analysis and be able to establish action plan to support the development of the range
- Be responsible for preparing product forecasts
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products portfolio and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan
- Implement appropriate sales and education support
- Implement field support (attending surgery, promotional visit to surgeons, participation to congress) and education sessions
- Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team
- Define the advertising plan and liaise with Marcom manager regarding the product line
- Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates (new developments, implants, instruments, surgical tech or MKT tools)
- +5 years experience as a Product Manager and/or in Spine industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or engineering
- French and English mandatory, other language is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Solution and Customer oriented
- Team spirit
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel
Heidi News (Swiss media) is dedicating an article to Spineart in a series on the Genevan industrial power!
Geneva, a business in action: Spineart and its innovative work benefit spinal surgery technology.
25 surgeons from around the United States converged on Park City this past weekend for our Winter National Spine Summit.
The first day of the summit addressed cervical disorders (artificial disc, osteoporosis, Anterior Scoliosis correction). Lumbar disorders were primarily the topic of day two.
The robust discussions were led by our expert faculty, Dr. Bob Banco and Dr. Dimitriy Kondrashov.
Our participants came prepared and eager to engage with their peers. We’re so grateful for the knowledge they shared and enjoyed valuable time with all!
Spineart is proud to announce the first surgeries involving the PERLA® TL LC system, the new PERLA® TL add-on dedicated to the treatment of spine deformity.
PERLA® TL LC is the extension of the PERLA® TL Posterior Thoracolumbar Fixation System and includes:
- Brand new tower reducers with unilateral / bilateral clip-on versions, long run, powerful reduction and quick release for per-op flexibility
- Exclusive 25D semi-polyaxial screw for optimized control of the vertebral rotation
- Extensive range of implants including hooks, Z-rods and rod connectors
Dr. DECKEY, Orthopaedic Specialty Institute (Orange, CA, USA) declared that “The PERLA® TL LC system is a clear advance for Spineart in treating a wide range of spine deformity cases. The variety of screw insertion, rod reduction and in-situ bending instrument options provide the versatility I need for even my most complex cases. “
Dr. OBEID, University Hospital of Bordeaux (Bordeaux, FRANCE) reported that “PERLA® TL LC allows all strategies of correction for adolescent and adult. The tower reducers are easy to use, efficient and progressive, limiting the risk of screw pull-out. Short and long versions of instruments reduce efforts on surgeon’s shoulders.“
Dr. PEIRO, Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona Children’s Hospital (Barcelona, SPAIN) commented that “The range of instruments available allows the surgeon to perform any kind of correction maneuver. The new tower reducers combined with 25D screws are powerful tools to perform big corrections. PERLA® TL LC is a great system that makes complex spine deformity surgeries easier.“
Prof. STRUBE, German Center for Orthopedics (Eisenberg, GERMANY) said that “PERLA® TL LC is a solid and efficient deformity solution with lots of improvements. It is easy to handle and enables all parts of 3D-correction with the help of the fantastic 25D screw feature.“
PERLA® TL LC is under limited release.
PERLA® TL and PERLA® TL MIS systems for degenerative open and minimally invasive surgeries are respectively fully available since July 2021 and October 2022.
Spineart is delighted to have welcomed surgeons to this year’s first Academy, held at the Sharjah University in Dubai on February 2-3rd.
Participants from various parts of the Middle East and North Africa had the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of Minimally Invasive Surgery in both didactic and anatomical laboratory settings.
We would like to thank our Chairman and Faculties, Dr. Wael Chaaban, Pr. Gianluca Maestretti, Dr. Mohamed Awad and Dr. Wael Elkasem, for sharing their expertise, and all the participants for their great exchanges.
As part of Spineart’s on-going commitment to education, many specialized programs have been planned for 2023. Contact your Spineart representative for more information.